Qiui.store warrants that, subject to the terms and conditions stated below, the products bought or ordered directly from our website (https://www.qiui.store/) will be fit for purpose during the applicable warranty period.
Our limited warranty period will automatically apply before the expiry of 1 year starting on the date of purchase of Qiui products on our website.
Subject to the terms and conditions, our warranty solely covers refunding or replacement (upon review of claims) of products proven to be defective due to manufacturing defects. Replacement of products does not restart the applicable warranty period. Charges will be made on shipping and replacement of device/s after the warranty period indicated herein.
Exclusions from our Warranty coverage
Our warranty will not apply to:
- Products that are purchased through a reseller or a third-party platform.
- Damaged products arise from normal wear and tear.
- Physically damaged items due to improper handling.
- Liquid infiltrated items that have caused corrosion on the product.
- Tampering or unauthorized repair of units.
- Units that were operated beyond the situation stated in the manual, including but not limited to improper installation, incorrect and/or unstable power supply, or voltage fluctuations.
- Defects or damage caused by accident, fire, flood, lightning, or other natural calamities or acts of God.
Any claims under our warranty must be notified to us in through email within seven days after discovery of the alleged manufacturing defect at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The email must include the following:
- Proof of purchase
- Order number provided upon purchase on our website
- And a photo or video documentation showing issues as claimed.
Voiding of warranty
Once a claim is made, and we are not provided with reasonable documentation showing the alleged defective product, our warranty will automatically be considered void.
*TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LOCAL LAW, EXCEPT FOR THE OBLIGATIONS SPECIFICALLY OUTLINED IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT, IN NO EVENT SHALL QIUI BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS) WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER QIUI HAS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.